Me, Me, Me

My photo
Welcome to this blog! I'm L.J.Kerry and I write novels on Goodreads.com

Sunday 1 January 2012

My Work

Hey guys!

 I'd like to introduce myself I'm a new member and starting to get the hang of things on here. It is kind of hard but I'll get used to it over time.


Runaway

<--- This is my novel Runaway, it is a series of 4 books and got a lot of people who like it already. I have tried getting published but unfortunately rejected but all is good I don't mind it, it's a better look next time thing.



Tourniquet

<--- This is the second novel in the Runaway series. I have only just gotten this one finished. I haven't tried getting this one published yet because the readers will be very confused if this one got through with out the first book.


Forgotten

<--- This is the third book of the Runaway series. It is called Forgotten. It isn't finished with just one more chapter to go until it is!



Burn

<--- This is the final book in the Runaway series. I think I am going to be crying while writing this at the moment all that I have uploaded is the prologue. After Forgotten is finished I will definately be getting onto this one.


----
My other work aside from the Runaway series is:

Stronger Than You Think              Don't WakeMe





 Zero













© My work is copyright, I do not give permission for anybody to use my work unless you have my written permission to edit my novels. These are just for entertainment and viewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment