Me, Me, Me

My photo
Welcome to this blog! I'm L.J.Kerry and I write novels on Goodreads.com

Tuesday 10 April 2012

News, News, oh and More News!

Wow long time no speak! Damn! Okay *giggles* I posted about a few months ago now the Runaway series with the really crap front covers well I got in touch with some models and background providers and made some new and improved ones (definitely a keeper)


 As you can see they're much more professional then the others (not saying the others were) but yeah. It is difficult doing this kind of thing but in the end you get used to making your own book covers.  Making your own book covers makes you latch onto your character more than somebody else doing it so yeah that's why I like making my own covers :)




I absolutely adore Burns cover I spent 3 weeks working on it and loved the outcome. I love how much depth it is. It is a definitely best till last :)















SO BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!


Seeing as the Runaway series is over now (I cried at the 4th book), I have started writing a new book. It is called Fatal Wounds and is currently on Goodreads.com but it isn't finished yet.  http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/297662-fatal-wounds  here's the link if you want to read all 4 chapters Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3. On Goodreads here's the description:


'Do you know what it feels like to get ignored?' 

Two brothers, Leon and Brandon, two opposites in a fatal life. A life far too short for one. One brother gets everything the other nothing. One day the oldest finds a girl but after that only time will tell.... 

it's short snappy not telling you what's going to happen after the oldest finds the girl makes you think what's going to happen.

So with this book I had writers block before it (I hate writers block) but at the moment I am struggling to stop writing this book the main character is saying I need to carry on with it so I am doing.

I am also writing 4 other books but they're on hold until I've got Fatal Wounds out of the way and I can get some inspiration for them. Fatal Wounds is just coming out nowhere at the moment I have got no inspiration at all but I still can't stop writing it. My good friend Leonelle Teopaco for bringing this idea into my head and that is purely where the main character Leon has stemmed from.

Well that's everything
bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment