Me, Me, Me

My photo
Welcome to this blog! I'm L.J.Kerry and I write novels on Goodreads.com

Friday 13 April 2012

Bad News and Editing

so my last week of spring break and I have been nonstop editing the Runaway series! I am such a bad writer had so many mistakes in the series! So I feel pretty bad about myself. I'm trying again to get published my mum sent the email to a publishers today asking if they would read Runaway it's the second time going under the microscope hopefully they'll accept.

 So last night I saw a competition to be published in the final book of the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson and what you had to is write the final chapter of Nevermore. To see the competition rules and regulations you had to sign up, it took me an hour to sign up and when I got onto reading the rules I was crushed. Along with the published copy you got an IPad 2 and signed Maximum Ride books (I didn't care about the IPad 2) and when I scrolled down to enter it is only for the US, only people who lived in the US were allowed, I love James Patterson's books and really wanted to enter but I live in Britain and have to miss it.... So yeah I did cry because I want to be published into a book really badly it might never happen and I'm living with my head in the clouds but I'm still following dream and when I decide it's enough I will stop trying.

So yeah that's my little bad news and a little about Editing.

 Maximum Ride: Nevermore
 Out on the 6th of August 2012.


CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment