Me, Me, Me

My photo
Welcome to this blog! I'm L.J.Kerry and I write novels on Goodreads.com

Sunday 15 April 2012

News

Well I am currently waiting on an email off of a publishers to see if they will read Runaway. Fingers crossed. Hopefully this time I don't get rejected again!

 Anywho have I got news for you at the moment I am wanting to start my new book Don't Wake Me. This book was originally meant to be about a girl who gets drugged up to sleep for how ever long she wan'ts until her dreams can be projected onto a Television. I found it too hard to work with and boring so didn't want my readers bored so I had a nap and I had a dream about people exchanging microchips and they could see people's dreams and what they dreamt of.

 So after some thinking I have decided to change the whole plot of Don't Wake Me to a scientist who invents the microchips and people get them fitted into their minds and one day the microchips take over everybody by them exchanging the microchips for a few years and they go into a coma and they're lost in their dreams. The main character is Ashley Springs she's got black hair, grey eyes a tan and about 5ft 7 inches tall. I like imagining  Ashley as a happy go lucky seventeen year old with a bit of aspects of myself.

 I am currently waiting for confirmation off of the model provider to allow me to publish the absolutely stunning front cover on Goodreads.com I love it you're all going to love it. I've got confirmation off of the background provider and they're cool with it just waiting on the model.

Well have a good day everybody,

bye

L.J. Kerry

1 comment:

  1. wow. Exactly how do you get their attention? the publishers? :(

    ReplyDelete